|Program Green Rio 2018|
Since 2012, Green Rio has been been stablished as the business platform that brings together exhibitors, speakers and representatives of the Green Economy, from the organic and sustainable sectors. On May 24, 25 and 26, the seventh edition of Green Rio / Green Latin America will take place at Marina da Glória venue in Rio de Janeiro. The public that visits Green Rio 2018, in addition to meeting producers committed to healthy eating and sustainable development, will have access to the Green Rio Conference with speakers from Brazil and other countries.
Subjects of Green Rio Conference program
- Bioeconomy, Bioenergy and Biodiversity
- Good Practices & Sustainable Development Objectives
- Gastronomy and Fashion as Transforming Agents
- Technologies and Startups for Sustainable Agriculture
- School Meals – Healthy Spring of New Generations
- Cosmetics and Genetic Heritage
- Green Markets and Sustainable Consumption
- Organic food and food industries: what is the future?